- Anyone may use one of our desktop computers on the second floor. No library card is required.
- Adults with children may use the computers in the Youth Services area.
- Computer sessions are for 2 hours at time, but may be extended depended on current demand.
- All the library computers are the same - they have internet access (Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge web browsers) Microsoft Office Suite with Publisher and USB ports for saving to a flash drive.
- Printing from the computers is $.10 per page in black and white and $.25 per page in color.
- You can scan from our EZ Scan station to email and open that at a library computer as well.
The library offers laptops for in-library use. Check them out from the First Floor Help Desk or Adult Help Desk on the second floor.
- Must present a valid library card & photo ID to check out a laptop.
- Laptops are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and they are not reservable.
- Checkout is for 3 hours, with no renewals.
- Last checkout is one hour before closing.
- Laptops may not be taken into the restrooms.
- Laptops may not be left unattended. If a laptop is found unattended, the borrower may be suspended from the laptop checkout program.
- Damage to laptops and/or any laptop accessories may incur fees up to the total replacement costs of those items.
- Laptops must be returned to the librarian at the First Floor Help Desk or Adult Help Desk 30 minutes prior to closing.
There is free WiFi service throughout the library and it also reaches into the parking lot across from the main entrance (by the flag pole).
A password is required to access our network which you can get at any service desk.