3D Printing at the Library
3D printing allows you to print any physical object using filament from a spool. Available in black, white, red, orange, yellow, green, and purple.
Create and Submit a Print
- Search for premade designs on Thingiverse.com or use Computer Aided Design software to make your own
- Upload your files (.STL, .OBJ, or .GCODE formats only) using the form below.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your item to be printed. You may have one pending 3D print job at a time. Multiple submissions will not be accepted.
- Size is limited to 5 x 5.5 x 5.7 inches or 145 x 145 x 150.7 millimeters in length x width x height.
- The maximum allowable print time for each individual job may not exceed 6 hours.
Learn more about 3D printing at Lynda.com